Seat Rails for Cessna Aircraft
- Carefully engineered with many improvements
- Added strength and longer life
- Anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Easier installation
- Full interchangeability with the original Cessna parts
More Material in the Right Places
After studying countless worn and failed seat rails McFarlane's rails were designed with 15% more metal in critical areas. The result is more crack resistance, durability, strength and longer life.
For ordering information, go to Cessna Seat Rails.
Seat Rail Extrusion
Ideal for the home built aircraft!
For custom projects McFarlane offers six design types. Blank extrusion can be cut to most any length and is sold by the inch. We can also custom machine to your specifications.
For more information, go to Seat Rail Extrusion.
Templates make the job of transferring the original Cessna rivet hole pattern from the old seat rail to the new seat rail easy!
- Achieve a precise fit every time
For more information, go to Seat Rail Templates.
Seat Stop Kits
McFarlane seat stops are stronger than the originals!
Kits contain FAA-PMA and industry standard components for Cessna 150 thru 210 aircraft.
For more information, go to Seat Stop Kits.
Seat Roller Kits
- Improved material for strength and longer life
- Cessna 150 thru 441 series aircraft
- One kit contains all the rollers, washers, and bushings for one seat
The most positive way to ensure you choose the proper seat kit for your aircraft is to measure the rollers. For more information, go to Seat Roller Kits.
Seat Roller Housing Gauge
Checks Cessna seat roller housing limits as per FAA AD 2011-10-09
The McFarlane seat roller housing gauge is designed to facilitate inspection of seat roller housings for wear in Cessna aircraft as required by mandatory FAA AD 2011-10-09.
- Hardened stainless steel
- Save time! Faster than calipers
- Rollers and washers do not have to be removed from roller housing
- Step by step instructions
- Measures all three dimensions
For more information, go to Part Number TOOL110.
Clamps to Cessna rails to provide tie down points to secure cargo
- Cessna 150 thru 210 aircraft
- Four (4) required for every 100 lbs of cargo
- Anodized aluminum for durability
For more information, go to Part Number 8006.
Seat Adjustment Spring for Piper Aircraft
Replacement springs just got more affordable!
McFarlane offers FAA-PMA seat adjustment springs for PA28, PA32, PA34, PA44, PA46 series aircraft. Most Piper aircraft are equipped with pilot and co-pilot seats featuring adjustable height control using a seat adjustment spring. All eligible aircraft have one seat adjustment spring per bucket type seat.
For more information, go to Part Number MC587-404.