We stock all standard MIL-SPEC and Cessna pulleys. For more information go to the McFarlane Pulley Dimension and Supersedure Chart.
- MCS378- Series: Phenolic flight control pulleys with ball bearings. FAA-PMA approved replacements for the Cessna S378, A-/BB-, and NAS383- series pulleys on Cessna Aircraft. These pulleys feature high quality sealed precision ball bearings that are far superior to low grade, open seal bearings used in the cheapy Cessna S378-()L light duty series pulleys that they replace.
- MS20219- Series: Pulley with high pressure laminated phenolic sheave and fixed ball bearing with contact seal. These supersede the AN219- Series pulleys of like dash number.
- MS20219A Series: Pulley with aluminum alloy sheave and fixed ball bearing with contact seal. Sheave anodized per MIL-A-8625.
- MS20220- Series: Phenolic flight control pulleys with ball bearings. These supersede the AN220- Series pulleys of like dash number.
- MS24566- Series: Phenolic flight control pulleys with ball bearings. These supersede the AN210- series pulleys of like dash number.
- NAS383- Series: Phenolic commercial grade pulleys with graphite impregnated bronze sleeve bearings. These are typically used with a bushing. The MCS378- series pulleys supersede these for most Cessna aircraft applications. The MCS378 pulley replaces both the NAS383 pulley and it's bushing.
- S394, S1052-1, and S1710-1: Cessna nylon pulleys with no bearings.
S378-4S: Cessna pulley similar to S378-4 but smaller diameter. Used on 177RG s/n 177RG0202 and on, and F177RG0038 and on for routing stabilator, stabilator trim, and rudder cables. Six required per aircraft.
- 1660433- Series: Cessna phenolic pulleys with ball bearings.
We also have a full line of Pulley Kits for Cessna aircraft in stock and ready to ship. The kits contain all pulleys and cotter pins required to replace all flight control system pulleys in one airplane. Kits save time and money because we have done all of the tedious work to research the part numbers and quantities required for each aircraft. The only thing that you must know is the serial number of your airplane.
MS24665 series Cotter Pins are available with the pulley kits or separately in packs of 10 or 25. We stock all cotter pins commonly replaced during pulley installation.