||Use Pin Type Cup
Thread: "UNF" (Fine thread) type are straight, non-sealing threads that rely on an o-ring to provide a seal. "NPT" (Pipe thread) type are tapered thread that seal as they are tightened. Measure the O.D. of the thread on the valve you are replacing and compare to the thread specifications table to determine the correct thread size.
Locking: Valve locks in the open position for easy draining.
Flush mounted: Valve is designed to mount flush with aircraft skin.
Use Pin Type Cup: Pin type cups similar to CCA-39680 may be used with indicated valves for sampling fuel.
Open Action: "Spiral" valves require a push and turn action to open. "Push" valves require a push action to open.
Hose Adapter Size: A hose may be attached to the valve for ease of draining fuel. The size is the hose I.D.
SAF-AIR Lock Open Fuel Drain Valves
A clean no mess way to test and drain fuel!
Lock open fuel drain valves lock in the open position. This makes the pre-flight check for contamination and water in the fuel system very easy.
Determine part number by the thread size required. Thread sizes offered: 1/8 NPT, NPT, 3/8-24, 7/16-20. Part numbers with an H have a hose adapter built into the part. On models 1250, 1250H, 2500 and 2500H there is no o-ring where it screws together.
FAA and TSO-C76 Approved
- Eight models in two styles with or without 1/4" hose adapter
- All valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant o-rings included
- Effortless operation with sure grip knob
- Simple operation - Push to test or push-and-turn to lock open
Find the replacement o-ring kit for your SAF-AIR valve: O-Ring Kits
- Fuel and Oil Quick Drain Valve Information
- SAF-AIR Fuel Drain Valve Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- SAF-AIR Anti-Seize Lubricant MSDS
- Maintenance Tips