SAF-AIR Lock Open Fuel Drain Valves
A clean no mess way to test and drain fuel!
Lock open fuel drain valves lock in the open position. This makes the pre-flight check for contamination and water in the fuel system very easy.
Determine part number by the thread size required. Thread sizes offered: 1/8 NPT, NPT, 3/8-24, 7/16-20. Part numbers with an H have a hose adapter built into the part. On models 1250, 1250H, 2500 and 2500H there is no o-ring where it screws together.
FAA and TSO-C76 Approved
- Eight models in two styles with or without 1/4" hose adapter
- All valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant o-rings included
- Effortless operation with sure grip knob
- Simple operation - Push to test or push-and-turn to lock open
Find the replacement o-ring kit for your SAF-AIR valve: O-Ring Kits
- SAF-AIR 2008 Product Catalog
- SAF-AIR Fuel Drain Valve Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- SAF-AIR Anti-Seize Lubricant MSDS