||Use Pin Type Cup
Thread: "UNF" (Fine thread) type are straight, non-sealing threads that rely on an o-ring to provide a seal. "NPT" (Pipe thread) type are tapered thread that seal as they are tightened. Measure the O.D. of the thread on the valve you are replacing and compare to the thread specifications table to determine the correct thread size.
Locking: Valve locks in the open position for easy draining.
Flush mounted: Valve is designed to mount flush with aircraft skin.
Use Pin Type Cup: Pin type cups similar to CCA-39680 may be used with indicated valves for sampling fuel.
Open Action: "Spiral" valves require a push and turn action to open. "Push" valves require a push action to open.
SAF-AIR Specialty Fuel Drain Valves
High Quality, Low Price!
- 3/8" NPT
- Manufactured with 360 brass
- Push-to-test or push-and-twist to lock the valve open
- FAA & TSO-C76 Approved
Find the replacement o-ring kit for your SAF-AIR valve: O-Ring Kits
- Fuel and Oil Quick Drain Valve Information
- SAF-AIR Fuel Drain Valve Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- SAF-AIR Anti-Seize Lubricant MSDS
- Maintenance Tips