Non-Locking Choke Controls for Dual Carburetor Rotax 912/914 Series Engines
Allows a neat, clean installation without a clunky splitter box
These controls do not feature a locking mechanism, however they have an internal elastomer seal to dampen vibration and provide a small amount of resistance. If your choke installation features a return spring, this control will return to the closed position when released. For a locking choke control, go to Turn-to-Lock Choke Controls.
- All metal construction
- High temperature Teflon lined conduit for smooth, consistent control
(Cheapy controls with poly liners will not tolerate engine temperatures)
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 12 foot and custom lengths
- Measured from panel fitting to end of conduit, wires extend at least 3 inches beyond conduit
- Easily trimmed to length
- Adjustable cable stops to limit travel
- Many knob styles available or provide your own knob with 10-32 thread
- Manufactured to the same quality standards as McFarlane's FAA-PMA parts
- Anodized aluminum knobs
- Slip fit conduit terminal fittings also available: part numbers 6424 or 6271
- Includes two adjustable barrel stops to attach to the carb choke arm (no swaging or soldering necessary)
- Travel (stroke): 3.5" minimum
- Conduit: 0.188 inch OD Teflon lined
- Max Work Loads: Pull: ~25 lbs (Not designed for push loads)
- Operating Temp: -65 to 450 deg F
- Inner Wire: 1/16" 7x7 Stainless Steel
- Panel Hole: 7/16-20 UNF thread
See McFarlane Dual Controls for further specifications.
Order part number: MCC101DLLL-K
where LLL is the the length of the control in inches and -K is a suffix indicating the style of knob indicated in the following table:
|Knob Style Suffix (-K)
||Round, Clear (silver)
||Round, Black, engraved with "Choke"
||Round, Clear (silver), engraved with "Choke"
||Round, Blue, engraved with "Choke"
||Round, Red, engraved with "Choke"
These controls are not for use on certified aircraft, or for use for flight controls or flight control trim tabs.
You receive the following when you purchase this part number: