Carbon Monoxide Detector - Price Reduced
Lasts 18 months - Don't waste money on short life detectors.
Undetected leaks can be deadly. McFarlane's detector indicates unsafe air quality to keep you safe.
- Long life - lasts nine times longer!
- Changes color when carbon monoxide is present in the cabin.
- Cost per year is 1/3 of the old short life detectors.
|McFarlane Aircraft Pulley Oil
Nothing works better!
A high quality uniquely refined and blended extra stable light oil for lubricating aircraft pulleys, small bearings, and other precision mechanisms. Low evaporation prevents pulley freeze and control system stiffness. Keeps control systems working freely for extended periods, even at low temperatures. Saves the labor of re-oiling the control system every year.
- Does not dry out and get sticky
- Lubricates to -50°F
- Non corrosive
- Penetrates old dry oil
- Available in pint cans, needle oilers or convenient kits
Aero Kroil Penetrating Oil
Throw away your other penetrating oil.
This stuff works!
- Loosens frozen metal parts
- Creeps into openings as small as one millionth of an inch!
- Aero Kroil will loosen the toughest stuck together or rusted metal parts.
- Use Aero Kroil to loosen nuts, bolts, studs, screws, pulleys, shafts, bearings, pipe threads, valve guides, exhaust parts or any corroded metal parts.
- Aero Kroil meets and exceeds military specifications AA50493 and VV-P-216.
To learn more, go to Aero Kroil
|Pilots View Plexiglas Cleaner
The best stuff out there!
Use on GPS, avionics, Plexiglas windows, and much more! Available in 27 oz and 1 oz spray bottles.
- Anti-static polish and protectant
- Will not scratch anything!
- Fast and easy
To learn more, go to Pilots View
|Mr. Funnel Fuel Filter Funnel
Fuel filter funnel stops water and dirt
The Teflon coated stainless steel filter is so fine that water can't get past it! Works with all aviation fuels, gasoline, diesel and kerosene.
The funnel is conductive to prevent sparking and associated fire hazards. Three sizes available.
- Tested and proven in rugged Arctic environments
- Unconditional 30 day guarantee
- Expected 10 year life
- Fast flow rates
- Self cleaning lifetime filter
- Safe non-spark plastic
Cowl Saver Baffle Seal Material
New product! Stops cowl damage
Reduces transfer of damaging engine vibration to the cowl
Reduces fatigue and cracking in aluminum baffles and cowl skins
Reduces expensive cowl and cowl fastener repairs
Meets industry standard AMS3320G specification
The cowling even goes on easier!
Quantity discounts available
|Baffle Seal Repair Kits
Buy a convenient kit with everything you need!
For your convenience, we offer a complete kit with everything listed below. The kit contains everything needed to replace all baffle seals on most aircraft.
To learn more, go to BAFFLE-KIT-1
To remove yourself from this list . . .
If at any time you would like to be removed from this newsletter list, simply follow the link at the bottom of the newsletter and request to be removed. We respect our customers' privacy and will never share your email address with anyone else, and will strive to only send useful information on a schedule that will not flood your inbox.
If you are having trouble viewing the pictures in this newsletter, please go to
http://www.mcfarlaneaviation.com/newsletters/may2007.htm to view it online.