FAA-PMA Galvanized Flight Control Cables for Re-start Cessna Aircraft
Up to five times more wear resistance than soft factory stainless cables!
Eliminates premature wear problems addressed in SAIB CE-11-36.
Only McFarlane has FAA approval for galvanized steel flight control cables
for the re-start Cessna aircraft.
• High carbon internally lubricated MIL-SPEC cable as used on Legacy Cessna
aircraft for decades
• 10% stronger and 20% more fatigue resistant than stainless steel cables
• Solves concerns of frayed aileron control cables addressed in SAIB CE-11-36
• Available individually or in complete cable and chain kits: Kits
• Save installation and rigging costs with longer life cycles
• Costs less than stainless steel cables
• High quality and unbeatable value
You now have a choice!
McFarlane recommends galvanized steel cables for most applications; however, stainless steel cables are necessary for some highly corrosive environments such as salt air. We also stock FAA-PMA stainless steel cables at great prices.
For more information, go to Flight Control Cables.