Save! Large selection, low price!
- Simple operation - spring load close
- FAA-PMA, FAA-TSO-C76 or Mil-Spec approved
- A clean, no mess way to test and drain fuel or oil
- Maintenance Tips
SAF-AIR Aviation Products
SAF-AIR has produced high quality close-tolerance valves since 1959. They are unique because their valves have replaceable o-rings.
- Unique o-ring placement prevents leaks by eliminating an area where dirt can gather.
- O-rings can be replaced instead of buying a new valve
- Seal kits available
Curtis Superior Valve Co. Incorporated
Curtis has produced, engineered, manufactured, and tested aircraft valves to exacting standards since 1944. They have many standard valves to solve a wide range of problems.
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel springs
- Specially compounded "cure dated" synthetic rubber seals to withstand a wide variety of liquids over a broad temperature range
- Unique wedge seal design prevents leakage