Alcal, CHT Part (1004-28)
Don't waste your money on cheap instruments and probes. There is a big difference!
Increase engine life and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- Faster responding probes than low dollar alternatives
- Temperature compensated gauges for accuracy all year round at any altitude
- Single gauges monitor one cylinder, dual gauges for twin engine aircraft monitor one cylinder per engine. Add a selector switch to make an economical full engine analyzer. Lighted gauges and custom dials also available!
Alcor: A name you can trust
- Over 50 years experience - Designed, manufactured and supported in the USA
- Generous warranty: 3 years for gauges, 5 years for grounded probes, 1 year for ungrounded probes
- FAA-PMA/STC approved for all aircraft with reciprocating engines
- No power required from the aircraft (lighted gauges require power)
- Works even with an electrical failure
- Great for homebuilt or antique aircraft with no electrical system
- Gauges include all mounting hardware
- Standard 2 1/4" or 3 1/8" gauge sizes
Save with complete kits!
Quantity Per Aircraft
Product Catalogs and Price Lists
Maintenance and Product Guides
Installation, Use, and Maintenance Instructions