High Quality, Low Price!
- Simple operation - spring load close
- FAA-PMA or FAA and TSO-C76 approved
- A clean no mess way to test and drain fuel or oil
SAF-AIR Aviation Products has produced high quality close-tolerance valves since 1959. They are unique because their valves have replaceable o-rings.
- Unique o-ring placement prevents leaks by eliminating an area where dirt can gather.
- O-rings can be replaced instead of buying a new valve
- Replacement o-ring kit for your SAF-AIR valve: O-Ring Kits
- Maintenance Tips
Fuel Drain Valves:
- Push Type - Close tolerance valves of simple design for the most trouble free operation
- Lock Open - Locks in the open position making the pre-flight check for contamination and water easy
- Flush Mounted - Dependable, low cost solution when a flush mount is needed
- Specialty - Many types to choose from
Oil Drain Valves:
- Lock Open - A simple push and turn of the valve locks it in the open position
- Low Profile, Two Piece - The perfect choice for a close clearance engine oil drain application