We make the following cleaning and sanitizing recommendations to be completed between flights:
Recommended Cleaning Process
1. Put on clean disposable gloves prior to cleaning and disinfection.
2. Pull controls back to the fully retracted position to expose the full length of the control shafts.
3. Apply isopropyl alcohol to a clean microfiber towel. Do not spray any solution directly on the controls or any other surfaces or components in the aircraft.
!!! WARNING: DO NOT USE BLEACH WIPES ON ANY MCFARLANE CONTROL !!!
4. Gently and thoroughly wipe down every control knob surface and control shaft.
5. Let cleaning solution dry on these surfaces (contact time).
6. Use a clean and dry microfiber cloth to wipe away any solution residue left on knob and control shaft surface.
7. Remove all gloves, towels, and cleaning supplies from the work area in the aircraft.
Please contact McFarlane Sales directly at 866-920-2741 or 785-594-2741 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions regarding the disinfection of our controls.