McFarlane has FAA-PMA approval on the cabin air, cabin heat, cabin vent, cold air and defrost controls for many single engine Cessna aircraft. All of these controls feature McFarlane's improved push-to-unlock mechanism with greater holding strength and longer life. Most knobs match orginally equipped knobs.
- Special, heavier wire for more fatigue strength and reliability
- Improved push-to-unlock mechanism on MCS P/Ns = more holding strength
- Reduced vibration wear and longer life!
- High temperature Teflon lined conduit
- Part numbers ending in “A” are marked “Cabin Air” on the knob; Part numbers ending in “H” are marked “Cabin Heat” on the knob; Part numbers ending with numbers are unmarked
For more information, go to Cabin Environment Controls.