McFarlane employees participated in a Baldwin City Breast Cancer Awareness Walk/Run.
The people of McFarlane care about the world we live in and try to make a small difference inside and outside our community by sponsorships, contributions, and letters to our government.
The following lists some of McFarlane's contributions:
- Partner with Great Commission Air who provide air transportation for Christian missions and humanitarian relief.
- McFarlane supports Bill Signs Friendship Flights. Go to the Friendship Flight website to learn how he educates children all over the world about general aviation.
- Missionaries receive special discounts on parts.
McFarlane has recently supported the following organizations:
- Baldwin City Library
- High School Build a Plane Project
- Aviation Day
- Manufacturing Day for High School
- Baldwin Booster Club SNAP
- Baldwin Education Foundation
- Civil Air Patrol Hangar
- Baldwin City Recreation Center Softball
- The Rainbow Preschool
- Spring Hill American Legion Auxiliary
- BHS Bash
- Lumberyard Art Center
- Aviation Explorer Squadron 8
- Baldwin 12th Man Club
- Economic Development Corp of Baldwin City
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- Breast Cancer Walk BCRC
- Baldwin City Emergency Fund
- Douglas County Senior Services