We stock all standard MIL-SPEC, and Cessna Pulleys.
- MCS378- Series: Phenolic flight control pulleys with ball bearings. FAA-PMA approved replacements for the Cessna S378, A-/BB-, and NAS383- series pulleys on Cessna Aircraft. They all have quality ball bearings comparable to the S378-3 pulleys; they are much smoother than the cheapy bearings in the S378-3L pulleys.
- MS20220- Series: Phenolic flight control pulleys with ball bearings. These supersede the AN220- Series pulleys of like dash number.
- MS24566- Series: Phenolic flight control pulleys with ball bearings. These supersede the AN210- series pulleys of like dash number.
- NAS383- Series: Phenolic commercial grade pulleys with graphite impregnated bronze sleeve bearings. These are typically used with a bushing. The MCS378- series pulleys supersede these for most Cessna aircraft applications. The MCS378 pulley replaces both the NAS383 pulley and it's bushing.
- S394, S1052-1, and S1710-1: Cessna nylon pulleys with no bearings.
- 1660433- Series: Cessna phenolic pulleys with ball bearings.
For more information go to the McFarlane Pulley Dimension and Supersedure Chart.
We have a full line of Pulley Kits for Cessna aircraft in stock and ready to ship. The kits contain all pulleys and cotter pins required to replace all flight control system pulleys in one airplane.
Kits save time and money because we have done all of the tedious work to research the part numbers and quantities required for each aircraft. The only thing that you must know is the serial number of your airplane.
MS24665 series Cotter Pins are available with the pulley kits or separately in packs of 10 or 25. We stock all cotter pins commonly replaced during pulley installation.