Are most of your baffles in good shape, but you just need to replace a few?
McFarlane now stocks many common individual baffles for immediate shipment.
Catalog and Eligibility
For ordering information go to Engine Baffles.
- 6061-T6 aluminum with black high temperature fiberglass reinforced silicone seals pre-installed
- Orange or blue seals available as special order for an additional $55.00 per kit.
Extended lead time and extra freight cost may apply.
- Bare aluminum or gray powder coat finish (part number indicates finish type)
- Individually interchangeable with factory baffles
- Stainless steel brackets where needed
- Hard rivet construction
- 1/2" back plates to secure seals
- Improved fit
- If aftermarket components (starter, alternator, exhaust, engine mod, etc.) have been installed it is the installer’s responsibility to adjust baffles to fit.
- Mounting hardware is not included (nuts, bolts, screws, Tinnerman clips, etc.).
For more information, go to Engine Baffle Kits, or review the Catalog Information.
Alaska Bush Tough!
Airforms, Inc. is located in the heart of the Alaskan aviation scene. Their products are developed from real world needs of experienced Alaskan bush pilots and operators. All Airforms parts are manufactured using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology and CNC equipment combined with exemplary craftsmanship to provide the highest quality product.
Stock in the lower 48 for fast, economical delivery!