Brake Bleed Valves for Cleveland and McCauley Wheels
Improved - No more rust, no more rounded wrench flats
FAA-PMA Direct Replacements
Currently approved for most Cessnas: Brake Bleed Valve Eligibility.
- Strong heat treated 17-4 stainless steel prevents corrosion and rounding of the hex
- Increased hex size further resists rounding of the wrench hex
- Stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Type III class 3 cadmium plating sure is ugly, but it's the best protection against galvanic corrosion with the magnesium housing.
Even the Rubber Cap is Improved!
- Improved material prevents cracking
- Shorter design results in a more secure fit
- Two kits required per aircraft
- Components also available separately
To learn more go to Brake Bleed Valves.
APS BlackSteel brake discs and linings, wheel bearing cups and cones, and wheel grease seals also available.