Cessna Fuel Valves
170, 172, 175, 177, 182, and 185 Series
Improved Durability & Corrosion Resistance
Buy a new fuel valve,
or send yours in for repair
Cessna 150 & 152 Fuel Valves
New Exhaust Nuts and Studs
FAA-PMA approved for Continental and Lycoming engines
- - Heat treated, high-strength stainless alloy
- - No more rust!
- - Saves labor and cost by lasting longer!
- - Less stress on the exhaust flanges and gaskets
as the engine heats up and cools down
Black Max™ coating resists galling and prevents galvanic corrosion between stainless and aluminum
Black Max™ coating resists galling and prevents
galvanic corrosion between stainless and aluminum
We have the experience, staff, and tools for your aerospace application
- Proven development processes ready to deliver for you
- Current supplier for leading aerospace manufacturers
- Decades of experience with FAA-PMA development
- Authority in reverse engineering as well as clean sheet designs
- AS9100 compliant quality system
Contact us today!
for Cessna 150, 152, 172, and 182
- 5x the dampening power
- Self lubricating
- Almost no service required
Superior Strength for Less!
Cessna 182E Shimmy Dampener