We can repair your fuel selector or fuel shut-off valve or you can purchase one from our stock and return your for core credit. Many valves are in stock and ready to ship!
- Repaired by experienced A&P mechanics
- Cleaned, inspected and assembled with all new fluorocarbon o-rings, seals, gaskets, hardware and parts as required
- Pressure tested for leaks and evaluated for proper fuel flow
- "Return to Service" tag provided
Some Cessna fuel valves require special tools and processes for reassembly. For your convenience, McFarlane also offers repaired fuel valves. We can repair your valve or you can purchase one from our inventory and then return yours for core credit. McFarlane has many valve part numbers in stock and ready to ship.
Repaired fuel valves are cleaned, inspected and assembled with all new seals, gaskets, hardware and parts as required. Each valve is repaired by our experienced A&P technicians and pressure tested for leaks and evaluated for proper fuel flow. You will receive a "Return to Service" tag to certify the repair.
To qualify for a core charge refund, the major components of the core you return must be in a serviceable condition. We can also repair your valve - Please call 866-920-2741 for a quote and more information.
The fuel selector valve works in unscreened fuel. Contaminated fuel can cause selector valve seal damage. When fueling from possibly contaminated fuel sources McFarlane recommends the use of a fuel filter, such as Mr. Funnel or another filtering device, to reduce trash in the fuel system.
- Detent housing, handle, cam, detent plate, tube fittings, and/or drain fitting must be sent with the body of the valve as applicable to your valve.
- The "S", "SF", or "SP" suffix indicates a McFarlane repaired valve. The applicable Cessna P/N is the McFarlane P/N without the suffix. Reference the Cessna P/N for all maintenance procedures.
- 0513120 series valves: McFarlane will request your signature stating compliance with AD# 99-27-02. Please call 866-920-2741 for more information.
- 0716613 series valves: These valves require a special tool and process for reassembly. Each valve is repaired using an FSO-KT-1 repair kit by an A&P mechanic and fully leak tested. You will receive a "Return to Service" tag to certify the repair.