Offering the largest inventory of exhaust system components!
McFarlane has a full product line of exhaust system components, including AWI and Acorn Welding. These leading exhaust manufacturers offer high-quality components for many major aircraft models including Aero Commander, American Champion, Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Grumman, Mooney, Piper, and Rockwell. Systems and parts for both Continental and Lycoming engines are available.
- FAA-PMA or Transport Canada Part Design Approval
- Largest inventory in the industry!
- One-stop shop for all your needs
- Save money with complete system kit
- Upgrade with Performance kits
For ordering information, go to Exhaust System Components
Exhaust Nuts and Studs
These are the good ones!
FAA-PMA approved for Continental and Lycoming engines
- Heat-treated, high-strength stainless alloy
- Less stress on the exhaust flanges and gaskets as the engine heats up and cools down
- Studs are nitrocarburized Black Max™ coating to resist galling and corrosion
- Black Max™ prevents galvanic corrosion between stainless and aluminum cylinder
- Stainless Steel nuts are CAD plated - better on galvanized and stainless studs
- Saves labor and cost by lasting longer!
For ordering information go to Exhaust Nuts and Studs.
Also try D A M™ Exhaust Anti-seize/Lubricant