These are the good ones!
FAA-PMA approved for Continental and Lycoming engines
- Heat-treated, high-strength stainless alloy
- Less stress on the exhaust flanges and gaskets as the engine heats up and cools down
- Studs are nitrocarburized Black Max™ coating to resist galling and corrosion
- Black Max™ prevents galvanic corrosion between stainless and aluminum cylinder
- Stainless Steel nuts are CAD plated - better on galvanized and stainless studs
- Saves labor and cost by lasting longer!
For ordering information go to Exhaust Nuts and Studs.