Keep your engine cool with new baffle kits!
Airforms is the premier manufacturer of FAA-PMA replacement baffle kits for Cessna, Piper and the Beechcraft Baron.
- 6061-T6 aluminum with black high temperature fiberglass reinforced silicone seals pre-installed
- Premium cowl saver or standard seal options (black, orange or blue) available. Extended lead time and extra freight cost may apply.
- Bare aluminum or gray powder coat finish (part number indicates finish type)
- Individually interchangeable with factory baffles
- Stainless steel brackets where needed
- Hard rivet construction
- 1/2” back plates to secure seals
- Improved fit
Are most of your baffles in good shape, but you just need to replace a few?
McFarlane now stocks many common individual baffles for immediate shipment.
- If aftermarket components (starter, alternator, exhaust, engine mod, etc) have been installed it is the installer’s responsibility to adjust baffles to fit
- Mounting hardware is not included (nuts, bolts, screws, Tinnerman clips, etc)
For more information, go to Engine Baffle Kits, or review the Catalog Information.