Innovative design allows a neat, clean installation without a clunky splitter box
These controls feature the same high quality construction and smooth operation as our popular MCT100D panel mount controls, but they are designed for use with a quadrant.
- Quality stainless steel construction
- High temperature Teflon lined conduit for smooth, consistent control
- Cheapy controls with poly liners will not tolerate engine temperatures
- Available in 4, 6, 8 and 12 foot lengths
- Convenient dual conduit clamp for simple mounting
- Versatile threaded conduit terminals for easy adjustment
- Adjustable cable stops to limit travel
- Viton boot to dampen vibration and seal out dust on the quadrant end
- Manufactured to the same quality standards as McFarlane's FAA-PMA controls
Go to Rotax Throttle Controls - Quadrant for more details.
These controls are not for use on certified aircraft, or for flight controls or flight control trim tabs.